Tuesday, October 10, 2017

To You

I am so excited to announce that the Bateman Horne Center published one of my posts! You can find it here! It is an awesome website that has everything from patient stories to new medical research. If you have or are interested in ME/CFS or FM, you should definitely check it out!


Since my first post, I have had people reach out to me with love and support. I am hearing your stories and I am moved. It is humbling to be trusted with such personal experiences.

I am so incredibly touched by people that resonate with my story. I've spent my entire life idolizing the quotes and words of others. To have my own words shared in this way is an unbelievably surreal experience. It is something I never even thought to dream of.

My heart is about to burst at your kind words and positive feedback.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

© Future Dead Person. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.